Adjacent Update

For a test case, these have been very successful! They were originally cut from an umbrella stand. I sanded the discs, drilled holes, and then ran embroidery thread through them in either a flower/sunburst pattern or a random pattern.

I’m not a random person. I trained as an engineer in college. And doing lighting design I learned that your brain actually skips over patterns after a bit, which is good if you want to see the light and not the fixture. Which is a long way of saying that my brain has a really hard time not making order.

But I really love the sunburst/flower pattern and want to try that again when I find better wood to use.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s