Since I run in to the problem of “what to do with what I art,” using embroidery as repair is one of my favorite ways to practice this craft.
In the on-going trend towards mending things instead of tossing them, I decided to put some new, spiffier! buttons on to some crop pants I wear quite often (despite the un-flatteringness of the larger pair).
Since only one button was missing, I started with that button. There are 6 buttons on these pants.
For now, though, I’m sticking with the back two in green.
As wrinkly as they are, these are the better looking of the pair when on 😉 They’re full length and then the bottoms roll up into capri-ish length. I also repaired the grey pair with pink buttons.